Acorn Lodge is a 50 bedded nursing home situated in Ballykelly, Cashel, Co. Tipperary. It was opened in April 2001 and is owned by Acorn Healthcare Limited. The proprietor is Mary O’Connor.
The Aims of Acorn Lodge
The aim of Acorn Lodge is to provide person centred care and services to our Resident which is informed by evidence based practice and a commitment to continuous quality improvement.
Objectives of Acorn Lodge
- To provide the highest standard of care and services to our Residents, which is based on best practice, professional and legislative requirements.
- To maintain and promote the dignity and privacy of each Resident.
- To ensure that Residents’ opinions and preferences inform the delivery of care and services at Acorn Lodge.
- To promote a culture where staff at Acorn Lodge will seek to develop, maintain and maximise the full potential of each Resident.
- To promote the quality of life of each resident in Acorn Lodge through the provision of meaningful activities according to individual needs and preferences.